Oculus provides several metrics that help you monitor the performance of your apps on the Oculus Store.
To view stats:
- Go to https://developer.oculus.com/apps/.
Select the app for which you want to view information from the list box. The page displays lifetime app metrics:
- Lifetime Units Sold—the total number of apps sold or downloaded.
- Lifetime Revenue—the lifetime revenue generated by the app. If the app is free, this will read $0.00.
- Lifetime Active Users—the number of users who downloaded and opened the app.
- Lifetime Time Spent—the total number of hours spent in the app.
Select the period of time that you would like to view. The page displays graphs for the app and time period.
- Units Sold—the number of apps sold or downloaded for the period.
- Revenue—the revenue generated by the app for the period. If the app is free, this will read $0.00.
- Active Users—the number of users who opened the app during the period.
- Average Time per User—the average time spent in the app during the period.