Submitting to Store Review
The process for releasing your app to the general public begins by submitting your final build to us for review.
After you submit your app for review, you should receive email confirmation. If you do not receive email confirmation, your app may not have been successfully submitted.
For an overview of the app review process, see Lifecycle of an Oculus VR App.
To submit an app build for review:
- Verify that your final build meets the content and technical design requirements set in Designing for Distribution.
- In the Developer Dashboard, copy or upload the final release build to the Store release channel.
- Click the Submission Info tab.
- Click Edit.
- Fill out all the fields in the App Specifications page and then click Save and Continue.
- Fill out all the fields in the About This App page and then click Save and Continue.
- If this is a Gear VR app, enter a GRAC rating on the Content Rating page.
- Request an IARC certificate from the Content Rating page and then click Save and Continue.
- Fill out all the fields in the Translations page - this is information appears in your app's product description page. If you have localized descriptions and app titles for different languages:
- Click Manage Languages.
- Add the language and then click Update.
- Fill the new fields with your localized content.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Add the art assets required on the Assets page and then click Save and Continue.
- Specify an MSRP on the Pricing & Distribution page and then click Save and Continue.
- If there are any issues with your submission information, review and correct the errors on the Submit Your App page.
- Click Submit Your App.