Oculus Go Development
On 6/23/20 Oculus announced plans to sunset Oculus Go. Information about dates and alternatives can be found in the Oculus Go introduction.
Selecting Reset View in Oculus Dash must reset the user’s position and orientation.
Required - Yes
For more information, see:
Steps to Test
To test manually:
- Launch the title.
- Press the Oculus Home Button.
- Observe: This should launch Oculus Home and bring up Oculus Dash.
- Reorient through Oculus Dash.
- Return to game and observe that reorientation has been accounted for.
- Apps that do not use the Oculus Guardian System play area should reset the user’s home position and orientation to their current position and orientation, using the built-in Oculus API functionality.
- Apps that use the Oculus Guardian System play area may use more advanced reorientation logic.
- If Oculus Guardian System bounds are not configured, re-center must work regardless of app tracking or movement type.