Download and Setup
Note: We recommend removing any previously-imported versions of the OVRLipSync integration before importing a new plugin.
To download OVRLipSync and import it into a Unity project:
- Download the Oculus Lipsync Unity package from the Audio Packages page.
- Extract the zips.
- Open your project in the Unity Editor, or create a new project.
- In the Unity Editor, select Assets > Import Package > Custom Package….
- Select LegacyOculusSpatializer.unitypackage in <audiosdk>/Plugins/Unity. When the Importing Package dialog opens, leave all assets selected and click Import.
- Select OVRLipSync.unitypackage in the OVRLipSync folder and import. When the Importing Package dialog opens, leave all assets selected and click Import.