OSP Version Migration in FMOD
To migrate to a new version of the Oculus Spatializer Plugin for FMOD, it is recommended to follow these steps:
- Copy the new version of OculusSpatializerFMOD.dll from the Audio SDK over the existing version in the Plugins folder of your FMOD Studio project directory.
- If the Plugins folder contains a file named ovrfmod.dll, delete it and copy OculusSpatializerFMOD.dll into the folder.
- Copy the new OculusSpatializerFMOD.dll (32-bit or 64-bit, as appropriate) from the Audio SDK over the existing versions in your application directory.
- Open your FMOD Studio project and build sound banks.
- Launch your application and load the newly built banks.