Audio 1.30 Release Notes
This document provides an overview of new features, improvements, and fixes included in the latest version of the Oculus Lipsync release.
For more information, see our Oculus Lipsync Integration Guide.
Note: This version includes our first release of Unreal and Native integration support - see related links.
- Added new beta laughter detection feature under provider: Enhanced_with_Laughter
- Added DSP acceleration option for supported devices
- Added binaries for ARM64 deployment
- Usability improvements:
- Improved offline lipsync asset generation with progress bar
- Improved offline lipsync asset generation with support of non-preloaded audio assets
- Added labels to Viseme to Blend Target lists in UI
- Added additional Lipsync provider: Enhanced_with_Laughter
- Added an AudioDataType used to switch between providing stereo and mono, float and short audio data
- Mouth now closes on push/hold to talk modes when input is stopped