1.5 Release Notes
This document provides an overview of new features, improvements, and fixes included in the latest version of the Oculus Mobile SDK.
Overview of Major Changes
This version adds support for the Samsung Gear VR Controller.
For details on migrating to Mobile SDK 1.5.0 from previous versions, see Migrating to Mobile SDK 1.5.0.
Note: With release 1.5.0, the Mobile SDK versioning scheme has changed to MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH.
- Added support for Gear VR Controller. For more information, see VrApi Input API.
- Added VrController sample illustrating VrApi Input API.
- Added VrApi Input API for Gear VR Controller and Gear VR headset. For more information, see VrApi Input API.
- Added ovrFrameLayerFlags flag for clipping fragments outside the layer's TextureRect: VRAPI_FRAME_LAYER_FLAG_CLIP_TO_TEXTURE_RECT.
- Removed deprecated ovrLayerType.
- Removed deprecated ovrFrameFlags.