The Oculus Performance Profiler displays a graph that shows statistics on the performance of your application.
You can view the statistics in real time or export them to a comma-separated value (CSV) file that you can import into a spreadsheet or database.
To use the tool:
- Go to Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusDebugTool.exe.
- Double-click OculusDebugTool.exe. The Oculus Debug Tool opens.
- Select Performance Profiler from the Mode list box.
- Select Launch App from the File menu and select the application to profile.
- Click Start.
- Have someone put on the headset and start using with the application.
View the results on screen.
- When you are finished, click Stop.
- To export the results to CSV, click Export data to CSV and save the file.