Pairing the Oculus Touch Controllers
After you receive your Touch Controllers, you need to pair them with the headset. To pair your Touch controllers, follow these steps:
- Make sure your headset is connected.
- Launch the Oculus app.
- In the left panel, select Devices, and then select Configure Rift > Full Setup.
- Click through the informational screens that follow.
- When the Set Up Your Input Devices screen appears, select Touch, and click Next.
- After another informational screen, the Pair Your Left Touch screen appears. Hold down the Menu and Y buttons, as indicated on the screen. After a few moments, the Left Touch controller should be successfully paired.
- Continue and follow the same procedure for the Right Touch controller.