Oculus Go Development
On 6/23/20 Oculus announced plans to sunset Oculus Go. Information about dates and alternatives can be found in the Oculus Go introduction.
Returns the orientation and position (if available) for the headset.
This blueprint returns the current orientation and position for the headset.
- Use Orientation for Player Camera: Set this to True to specify that the orientation should be used to update orientation of the camera manually.
- Use Position for Player Camera: Set this to True if the position is going to be used to update position of the camera manually.
- Position Scale: The 3D scale factor that will be applied to the position values before they are returned.
- Device Rotation: The device’s current rotation.
- Device Position: The device’s current position, in its own tracking space. If positional tracking is not available, this value will be a zero vector.
- Neck Position: The estimated neck position, calculated using the NeckToEye vector from the User Profile. This value is expressed in the same coordinate space as Device Position.