This section serves as a reference guide for the Blueprints in the Oculus library. Most of these blueprints can be found in the Blueprint editor under the Oculus Library section.
The following image shows an example.
User and Account Blueprints
To access these Blueprints, you must enable the Online Subsystem Oculus in Edit > Plugin > Online Platform.
Splash Screen Blueprints
Position and Orientation Blueprints
- Get Guardian Dimensions Returns the dimensions of the Outer Boundary or the Play Area, expressed in UE4 units.
- Get Guardian Points Returns the points, in UE4 world space, that define the Outer Boundary or the Play Area.
- Get Node Guardian Intersection Returns the intersection result between a tracked device (HMD or Controller) and the Guardian boundary.
- Get Play Area Transform Returns the transform of the Play Area rectangle, defining it’s position, rotation, and scale to apply a unit cube to match it with the Play Area.
- Get Point Guardian Intersection Returns the intersection result between the Oculus Guardian boundary and a specified UE4 coordinate.
- Is Guardian Displayed Returns a boolean result that indicates whether or not the Outer Boundary Guardian is being displayed.
- Set Guardian Visibility Specifies whether or not the runtime should render the Guardian.
Mixed Reality Blueprints
- Get Oculus MR Settings Returns a reference to an Oculus MR Settings object, which has properties that correspond to each of the Mixed Reality capture settings.
- Load from Ini Loads the Mixed Reality Capture settings from Engine.ini to an internal Oculus MR Settings object.
- Save to Ini Saves the Mixed Reality Capture settings from an an in-memory Oculus MR Settings object to the Engine.ini file.
- Get Tracking Reference Component and Set Tracking Reference Component Enables your application to add an object which the camera will follow, if you don’t want the camera to follow the first PlayerController (which is the default, and is the approach used by most applications).
Performance Optimization Blueprints