Oculus Audio SDK Plugins 1.0.4
This document provides an overview of new features, improvements, and fixes included in the latest version of the Oculus Audio SDK.
The Unity v 5.4.0b16 Editor added a basic version of our Oculus Native Spatializer Plugin for Unity 5 (ONSP). It makes it trivially easy to add basic spatialization (HRTF transforms) to audio point sources in your Unity project. For more information, see First-Party Audio Spatialization (Beta) in our Oculus Native Spatializer for Unity guide.
- Fixed bug in which audio sources were silent when attenuation mode was unset.
- Oculus Spatializer for Wwise Plugin
- Fixed crash when adding Wwise 2016 spatializer to a Wwise project.
- Oculus Native Spatializer Plugin for Unity 5 / First-Party Unity Spatialization
- Gear VR developers using Unity 5.3.4 or later, or using Unity 5.4.0b16 and later: Do not set DSP Buffer Size to Best in Audio Manager in the Inspector for now or you will encounter audio distortion. Set it to Good or Default instead.