Oculus Lipsync Unity Integration 1.28.0
Oculus Lipsync is an add-on plugin and set of scripts used to sync avatar lip movements to speech sounds from prerecorded audio or live microphone input.
For more information, see our Oculus Lipsync Unity Integration Guide.
- Added a new method for lip sync which has a slower run-time but provides significantly enhanced accuracy and is more robust against non-speaker noise
- Added the ability to switch between the ”Original” and new “Enhanced” lip sync methods
- Usability improvements:
- Improved Prefabs
- Tooltips are now available for all UI options
- No longer consumes keyboard inputs by default
- Two lip sync providers are now available: Enhanced or Original
- Legacy 32-bit Windows builds are no longer supported
- Fixed memory leak and potential Unity crash when bulk processing pre-computed visemes
- Re-worked window out-of-focus logic to correctly stop collecting microphone input