Oculus Lipsync Unity Integration 1.30.0
Oculus Lipsync is an add-on plugin and set of scripts which can be used to sync mouth movements of a game or other digital asset to speech sounds from pre-recorded audio or live microphone input in real-time.
For more information, see our Oculus Lipsync Unity Integration Guide.
Note: This version includes our first release of Unreal and Native integration support - see related links.
- Added new beta laughter detection feature under provider: Enhanced_with_Laughter
- Added DSP acceleration option for supported devices
- Added binaries for ARM64 deployment
- Usability improvements:
- Improved offline lipsync asset generation with progress bar
- Improved offline lipsync asset generation with support of non-preloaded audio assets
- Added labels to Viseme to Blend Target lists in UI
- Added additional Lipsync provider: Enhanced_with_Laughter
- Added an AudioDataType used to switch between providing stereo and mono, float and short audio data
- Mouth now closes on push/hold to talk modes when input is stopped