Overview of Release 1.35
The Oculus PC SDK lets you build VR experiences for the Oculus Rift in C++. For more information, see our PC SDK Developer Guide.
- No new features shipped in this release.
- There are no breaking API changes in this release.
- OVR_FORMAT_R11G11B10_FLOAT documentation has been updated to note that it's not supported for D3D12 applications. It wasn't supported previously, but lacked the documentation stating so.
- The ovr_GetTextureSwapChainBufferDX documentation has been updated with D3D12 example code.
- Bugs were fixed within the sample applications.
Known SDK Issues
- There are no known issues with this release..