Oculus PC SDK 1.43
The Oculus PC SDK lets you build VR experiences for the Oculus RIft S and Oculus Rift in C++. For more information, see our PC SDK Developer Guide.
- This is a maintenance release of the Oculus PC SDK. There are no developer-facing changes in this release.
- Beginning with PC SDK 1.43, support for Visual Studio 2013 is being removed from the SDK. Developers using Visual Studio 2013 can still use PC SDK versions up to 1.42, but will need to upgrade to a more recent version of Visual Studio to use versions 1.43 and later.
- There are no API changes in this release..
- There are no major bug fixes in this release.
Known SDK Issues
- There are no known issues with this release..