Overview of Release 1.38
The Oculus PC SDK lets you build VR experiences for the Oculus Rift in C++. For more information, see our PC SDK Developer Guide.
- There are no new features in this release.
- There are no breaking API changes in this release.
- ovrHMD_RiftS has been added to ovrHmdType and refers to the Rift S headset.
- ovrStatus_OrientationValid and ovrStatus_PositionValid were added to ovrStatusBits in the 1.37 SDK release, but were functionally the same as ovrStatus_OrientationTracked and ovrStatus_PositionTracked. Starting with the 1.38 runtime, these values may differ. Applications should use the Valid flags instead of the Tracked flags for most use cases.
- There are no major bug fixes in this release.
Known SDK Issues
- There are no known issues with this release..