Oculus Integration for Unity - 1.41
Unity provides built-in VR support for the Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, and Oculus Go. The Oculus Integration for Unity package adds scripts, prefabs, samples, and other resources to supplement Unity’s built-in support. The package includes an interface for controlling VR camera behavior, a first-person control prefab, a unified input API for controllers, advanced rendering features, object-grabbing and haptics scripts for Touch, debugging tools, and more. For more information, see our Unity Getting Started Guide.
The Oculus Integration for Unity is available in the Unity Asset Store. Download the package from the Oculus Integration page, or by searching for Oculus Unity Integration in the Asset Store tab of the Unity Editor.
Download the Oculus Integration
Please see Compatibility and Version Requirements for important information about compatibility.
- Added support for “Low Overhead Mode” in Player Settings for Android applications. Applications that use OpenGL ES can build release apks that will will skip error checking and improve performance of the app.
- Android development now defaults to target “Quest”.
- OVROverlay now supports rendering L1 Widevine DRM protected content. See the updated OVROverlay guide for more information.
- Mixed Reality Capture updates -
- Deprecated support for OVRSandwichComposition on Rift applications.
- MRC camera is now cloned from the main camera and inherits any camera effects applied to the main camera.
- Destroying OVRManager no longer terminates MRC streaming from Oculus Quest, it will continue with the creation of a new instance of OVRManager.
- Updated the Oculus Unity Integration to 1.41, including:
- Updated the Audio Spatializer to 1.41
- Updated the LipSync integration to 1.41
- Updated the Platform integration to 1.41
- Updated the Avatar integration to 1.41
- Fixed an issue where PC apps may experience unexpected flicker when the Render Scale changes.
Importing the latest Oculus Integration
When importing a new version of the Oculus Integration into an existing project, follow the steps on Importing the Oculus Utilities Package to ensure a smooth upgrade experience.
Legacy Unity Release Archive
Legacy versions of the Unity Integration can be found in the Unity Integration Archive.